Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Nail Party

My friend Destinee threw a nail party the other night, and if you don't know Destinee, she's probably the best new nail artist in the nail art scene. She does amazing, custom drawings on each nail. She gave me perfect, holy, goth, vampire-slaying nails to match my costume, as well as the costume I'll be wearing on actual Halloween. If you follow me on Twitter, you might have realized that I'm a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So for my pre-Halloween costume, I dressed up as Buffy in the one episode where she was actually a cheerleader. Not to be confused with Kristy Swanson's character in the original Buffy movie. The folks at American Apparel made me a custom Sunnydale shirt, I used my Vampire Slayer pin, and found the best secondhand skirt ever. All I need now is a stake... and maybe Spike...

Alana's "Costco Hot Dog" Nails

 The best Halloween manicure ever!! Sacred Heart, bleeding 
cross, bloody fangs, sun, moon, cat ears, pentagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment