Friday, June 7, 2013

Shake The Glitter

I collaborated with Photog Taryn Carter to create this grungy dreamy photoshoot. I swear I had glitter in my hair for a week afterwards. I'm not sure where this swoon-worthy, pearlized purple moto jacket is from, but I got it from Niki Takesh, and I'm obsessed. Stockings from somewhere on Hollywood Blvd, saddles shoes are vintage, and cat eye sunglasses are from Topshop





The Festival Jesus look. Vintage hat. Elvis shirt my parents brought me from Vegas, 
which I later cut into a crop top. Devil Slang skirt (winter 2k13 collection).

9 comments:

  1. stunning photos :) very sexy xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping by :) you have a lovely blog, and I just love these photos! The glitter in your hair thing doesn't sound too bad ;)

    xxBianca
    wwww.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the glitter! and the last picture is amazing, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear for dropping by my blog and sweet comment!
    keep in touch! love the pictures! so beautiful!
    poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jacket is from nastygal, i'm pretty positive. i have the same one in metallic mint green. everything you do is awesome, always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tag just has a picture of a happy face. no name. is yours the same? and you are so sweet <333

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love these pictures, they're amazing.
    I really like your hair colour and these outfits
    are great. I love the straw hat, I really need one
    like this for summer. ;)

    And I'm following your amazing blog, now. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete