Saturday, May 5, 2012

Coachella Day 2




Agh, I'm still catching up on my Coachella posts. I think it's because I'm in denial that it's all over. Why can't everyone in LA migrate to Palm Springs to party every month? On the second day in the desert, we spent out time at the Lacoste party, sippin' Patron snow cones and lounging in the sun.


The fabulous and Beautiful Maya Annibali.





Ran into one of my all time favorite couples- Jon and Julie. I met them last year at Coachella,
and this year they said I could be the flower girl at their wedding!

The ever fabulous and adorable Z Berg.

Niki Takesh is a neon 90's dream.




 My Day 2 look consisted of a Voluscious Wear suit layered
over a classic Topshop bikini. I call it Goth-Cute.


1 comment:

  1. Hahah, is that Brooke Candy who fell over in those ridiculous platform sneaks?

    ReplyDelete